Thins to do in November!
- Take early morning walks and breathe in the fresh, crisp fall air.
- Enjoy the golden, wine colored fall leaves.
Pick a few off the ground and press them between your favorite books. They’ll last almost forever.
- Make an apple pie and give it as a gift to someone.
- Hand write a letter to someone you care about and send it air mail on a beautiful stationary.
- Make and drink hot chocolate.
- Write a short story.
- Donate blankets and beds to animal shelters. Most dogs/cats sleep on cold wet cement floor.
- Volunteer to your favorite cause.
- Treat yourself to a small gift for yourself for no reason at all.
- Enjoy doing absolutely nothing for a few hours.
- Close your eyes and dream….